Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Power Shower

• 03-07-2022 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

All,

I had an electric shower in my last place which gave great heat but terrible pressure.

I currently have Power Shower which gives brilliant pressure but no heat obviously without emersion.

Is there an electric shower that gives as good a pressure as a power shower? Electric power shower I guess. I know I have seen “electric power” showers in the shops but do they give the same pressure of water out of them as ordinary power showers?

I’d hate to buy one and electric one and have a crap amount of water coming out of it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭John.G

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Alwaysneedhelp

Anywhere close?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭John.G

The "normal" electric shower is 9kw which just now with a mains or CWST temperature of 15C will give you a flow rate of 5.2LPM at 40C or in the winter with mains/CWST temperature of say 6C will give 3.8LPM at 40C. A shower is considered to be a power shower at 10LPM or greater.

Advertisement