Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player (48) in Edenderry looking to join or form Covers Band

Options
  • 03-07-2022 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I'm a bass player from Edenderry looking to form or join a covers band. I have lots of experience and own gear etc. Previously played in Vogue , the Biz and Hotline and a few tribute bands over the years. Trying to start up after the pandemic. All genres and styles from 50s, 60s up to modern day stuff that'll keep you gigging regularly. If this sounds like your thing get in touch. Would suit Dublin and Midlands for gigs

Post edited by AlmostAnalogue on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 31831787

Only registered with this site tonight,

maybe too late ,

im a lead guitarist ( even older than urself 😂 )

looking to get in with a band, I’m from Kinnegad

let me know if your still interested in getting something together

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AlmostAnalogue

Hi, thanks for the message. I'd be keen to find something alright. Get back to me let me know what you have in mind/situation at the minute. I've barely had a lick off this site!

Cheers - Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Bruz82

Hi Lads......Im 40, Lead/Rhythm guitarist living in Enfield. Main Influences would be Dire Straits, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Thin Lizzy, alot of the 80's etc. Like most stuff. Let us know if your interested in kicking of a world tour of the Midlands soon :)

Hey man, that sounds cool. Would definitely be keen to start something. Can ya dm on this site or what?

Thanks for getting back,

Id be the same as that chap from Enfield ,lots of stuff I like mainly songs that kick and that are good to play,

im not sure what way you get in contact on this site ,I’ve no probs giving a mobile number and name

basically ,have all me own gear ,transport etc,

only downside is I can’t sing ,maybe a bit of backing

otherwise good to go,

try get that chap from Enfield too 👍

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Bruz82

I DM'd you both

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Francypants

Hi, I’m not too far from kinnegad on the way to trim. Are you looking to start a gigging band or just meeting up for jamming? I’m playing in a band based in Dublin but wouldn’t mind something else closer to home. I’m a drummer btw.

Definitely looking to start a gigging band, dm for phone number

Just waiting to hear from you Graham

might not be getting your Whats App messages

heard from Richard in Enfield tonight ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ShadowFax

Drummer, 40s, from edenderry with own rehearsal space in edenderry looking to get back jamming and playing ... give me a shout if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 gooner1

Keyboard player (40s) with own gear based in Kildare, would be interested in this if your still looking for people?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Okso7

Singer available Naas based, be delighted to get involved...

Advertisement