Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar bag recommendations

Options
  • 04-07-2022 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭

I've been using a first iteration see.sense bar bag since it's initial release. I love the bag, but the zip let go on me while out for a cycle at the weekend.

See.sense have been really good, and immediately offered me a refund. I said I'd like a replacement, but they're out of stock, and don't have a date for it to come back into stock.

Anyone have a recommendation for a similar style and size bag? I've put a link to it below.

Thanks in advance, folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭selwyn froggitt

I bought a Rhinowalk handlebar bag from AliExpress (I think Amazon do them also) about a year ago when the zip failed on my see sense bag, in fairness to see sense they sent me out a replacement.

The Rhinowalk bar bag is pretty good to be fair, about €20, decent sturdy straps and zip, webbing at the front and slightly bigger than the see sense, but easily fits the bars. Pretty much waterproof also, from what I have experienced with Irish weather 😑

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭cletus

Thanks very much for that. I had seen the Rhinobag all right, and my big concern was water proofness.

Post edited by cletus on

Advertisement