Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time delay relay

Options
  • 04-07-2022 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I want to add a time delay relay to my ignition circuit so that when I turn off my ignition power stays going to a circuit for say a minute after I have took the keys out of the ignition. Can anyone recommend any time delay relay or any where to purchase them in the west. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Joe390

Bear in mind that this is 12volt

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

There are a few approaches to this. Do you mind giving a bit more detail on your application?

To answer your question, I'd say most likely you'll have to source such a relay online unless you get very lucky with an automotive store near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Joe390

Got sorted sourced one in uk. Working perfect . Thanks

Advertisement