Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microphone setup for game streaming on the sofa

Options
  • 05-07-2022 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭

I wasn't sure where to post this so hopefully here is okay!?

Anyways I've been toying with the idea of making YouTube content (Gaming etc) for a good while now but finally decided to get into it bought a capture card so just waiting for it to come!

So I play all my games in my sitting room sitting on the sofa so I haven't got the whole gaming pc desk chair etc setup most have when streaming.

I have been looking into microphones but because I wont be at a desk I'm not sure what to go for. Basically it will be mostly me and maybe my son in the videos so being able to record audio for both of us from the sofa would be perfect but how do I go about it?

I also have to take into account any audio coming from my tv as I have surround speakers in the sitting room its a big enough room.

Really don't want to spend a lot of money I'm talking under 100 euro hopefully. Down the line maybe id be willing to upgrade all depending on how I get on obviously.

Any ideas? Cheers!

Advertisement