If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG C1 availability

Options
  • 05-07-2022 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm going to buy a LG C1 55 or 65 inch soon from yourselves. I'm just holding out for the best offer, sadly I missed out on the amazing 899 sterling offer for the 55 inch, the 65 was also a great price at the time.

How much longer will the C1 be available to buy? I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to buy one.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

Thanks for the post. The c14 range has now been replaced by the c24 range. We still have a number of the old c14's left, but I would suspect once these are gone there will be no more.

If I can be of any further help please let me know

Regards Stephen

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.