Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching between antenna and satellite on TCL TV

Options
  • 05-07-2022 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Recently bought a TCL TV and have antenna for Irish channels and satellite for english channels. Have channels on both. My problem is there's no source button only input and I can't switch over that way. The only way is go to settings, channel, channel scan, manual scan and on the tuner mode, change it to either antenna or satilite and then exit. This awkward way to do and I had to leave a note with instructions to how to switch to either of them to other members in the house

Surely there's a better way to do it

Can anyone help?

Post edited by ClmAlfie on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭swoofer

I never heard of a TCR tv has it got a model number? where is i available from? There is usually a favorites facility where you can all channels fron dtt and sat.

give me model number?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭ClmAlfie

Sorry, it's TCL not TCR. I made the mistake. I mended the title and post

I think I have it sorted. I just go into list and at the bottom of it, it says tuner mode and press yellow button. I then can change it to either antenna or satellite. Much easier than the first one.

Advertisement