Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Premier League Signup Thread 22/23

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I’m thinking of leaving my involvement with it. Not fully decided on that, but if someone else wanted to take it on then I’d defo pack it in.

Confirmed, I’m not gonna be the one to run this next year, if it happens at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Thanks CSF for running it.

I think most already forgot about it, look at a number of responses to your post.

Such a shame as boards was great source of knowledge, discussion and good banter on match days.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭dasa29

I want to say Thanks CSF in running the Leagues over the last 9 Years, and just a thought unless I am wrong the coming season is the 10th running of the Boards FSA leagues.

So an idea would to run the leagues as normal but maybe the 10th season could be the last one, a message could be put up with the joining instructions of each League to let the others that this being the last year and see if anyone wants to take over the running of the leagues. While it is hopeful that someone takes over but if not we can have a last hurrah and enjoy our last season of the Leagues.

I also have to agree with what Wonski and Patmac have said.

I think it’d be great if someone else ran another year of it. Won’t be me though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm just glad I finally got out of the qualifying league last year

I can think of a way that you could get your chance…

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Thanks for running it, it really takes a lot to orgainise so many head to head leagues ! Greatly appreciated.

I am delighted I finally made it into the Premier league last season and managed to finished 4th. Out on a high

Almost forgot (not really one of my finer moments to be honest) that there was a prize for this year provided by finnharpsboy (provided by sponsors kindly)

100 euro for Morzadec and 50 euro for Dearg.

Will get in touch to arrange payment shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭skippy15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Thanks for all your hard work over the years CSF.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

im late on but if someone runs it - 98094 ty CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Cheers @CSF for running it through the years. I can imagine it was a lot of admin so can't blame you for letting it off.

Advertisement