Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for musicians in early/mid 30's for casual jam sessions in Dublin

Options
  • 05-07-2022 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi there,

So I tried to get this going a few years ago but unfortunately it didn't happen due to covid. I'm looking for musicians in the south Dublin area (where I'm based) for some casual jam sessions with a view to putting together a setlist and becoming proficient enough to perform live.

A bit about me: I'm in my early 30's and have lifelong experience playing the guitar and some experience as a singer too. I'm a rock music fanatic and would be happy enough playing any kind of rock sing, old and new. My preference would be contemporary indie/alternative rock but would be just as partial to classic rock and even a bit of Irish folk music (Dubliners etc).

The most recent gigs I've been too were The Frames, The National and Stereophonics which should give you an idea of my taste in music.

If you're interested I'd love to hear from you and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 avblake225

Please note that I'm ideally looking for musicians in South Dublin but if you live elsewhere and have easy access to Dublin City Centre that's fine. Also here is me playing and singing:

Don't Believe Your Radio (Stereophonics) - YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 5 alessia.zanchi_music

Hello,

I am Alessia. I sing indie, folk, pop music mostly. You can have a look at my TikTok alessia.zanchi_music

I am 30yo and I live in D8.

I also play a bit of guitar.

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nightbridge

Hi I play bass and I am from south Dublin too. Ping me if want to jam. 👍🏼

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sergio92

Hey, I’m a 30 YO guitarist.

I’d be up for casual jams!

Let me know if still interested

Thanks

Sergio

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fortywinks86

Drummer here, pm sent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Hillbilly Joe

Rhythm guitarist here I'd be interested to.

Advertisement