Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex customer, loan application and can't log in to app

Options
  • 06-07-2022 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,544 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I was a BoI customer up until last year and have moved to another bank. I closed my current and savings accounts when I moved.

Recently, I submitted a personal loan application. Part of it involves logging in to my 365online account. I redownloaded the BOI mobile app and waited the 4 hours for my device to be security verified. When I tried to log in, it accepted my 365online number and PIN but then says "We cannot complete your request just now" and tells me to contact support.

I tried contacting 0818 365 365. Option 1 leads me to a path where it needs my bank account number. I entered my closed accounts' numbers but never got the text, so I assume they weren't found.

I tried 0818 365 365 again, but tried to just enquire about the loan application. The gent I was speaking to understood my accounts were closed (he couldn't find them) and took my details and put me on hold, but line went dead after a few minutes.

I tried ringing 0818 200 365 and used option 3, but they weren't able to do anything as my bank account numbers weren't found, so they couldn't verify who I was.

I'm kind of at my wits end here. I don't like submitting loan applications frivolously for obvious reasons, but I wouldn't have applied through BoI if I knew it was going to be this difficult.

I also lost the loan application reference number (my fault).

What can I do here?

Comments

Advertisement