Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for no reason

Options
  • 06-07-2022 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'd like to know why I was banned after only five or six posts none of which (as far as I'm aware) broke any rules.

Can I get a reason for the banning? It seems to be politically motivated.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 barnaby jones the 2nd

Sorry my account name was barnaby jones

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

How many accounts have you held on this site?

Do not post again anywhere other than this thread until I give you permission to

I had an account a couple of months ago which was banned without warning after just a few posts and another probably two or maybe more years ago ( well before covid anyway) which was active for a year at least.

Can you tell me what the problem is? Maybe you think I'm someone I'm not

I have to say I don't like your tone. As a mod surely you're required to explain exactly why I was banned? What rules did I break?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please PM me the names of all your accounts

Re-registering when banned contravenes site rules and results in an automatic siteban

• Advertisement
Advertisement