Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football NFL - 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭boccers

If I won Div 6 last year am I in Div 4 now then or Div 5?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The divisions are on the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

Any spots left?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

There should be, we just need one more to keep the numbers even.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BarryC21

I can take on commish role for Div 5 Adrian. I'll wait till we see how many we end up with - I'm assuming it'd be easier to create a new 12 person league with the correct settings than take over last years Div 5 and then try to change it from 16 to 12?

• Advertisement

Thanks, Yes, probably just as easy to create a new league and send the invite code to the 12 users.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Ive set up new league for Div4 and with the same settings for points & roster as the post further up.

12 Teams. 4 Divisions. Playoff week 15,16, 17

Little advice needed on both Draft type and time please:

Is this draft type correct? And the latest time I can select is 1:00am EDT. Which is 8pm Irish Time. Why cant i select a later time?

• Draft Type: Live 'online draft' Wednesday, Sep 7, 2022 1:00am EDT
    • Draft Format: Standard
    • Time Per Pick: 60 seconds
    • Draft Order: Random Snake (30mins prior to draft time)

I will send a post out on the Div4 thread also. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Thanks, we now have 12 in division 4 and division 5.

Lovely stuff, I'll set up the Div 5 league and get a poll going for the draft date in the next couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Yeah I'll play again. I got promoted to D4.

Darizona Cardinals.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,483 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Shameless plug for the Boards Dynasty league..

We need one player to get it all set. Link to thread below.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2056683438/boards-dynasty-league#latest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Ah crud, I've been busy the last couple of months and missed signup...think I would have been in div3

Is there any spots left at the bottom?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paul76567

I also missed the deadline. I was Kilsough Patriots in Division 5. Any space left in the bottom league?

@DM_2092 @BizzyC added to division 5.

@Paul76567 We will need one more to keep the numbers even, so when someone else joins I will add you to Div 5.

@CMcsporty @BarryC21 Note I have now put division 4 and division 5 to 14 teams. @Dodge and @nemoisback66 now in division 4 (instead of division 5).

No bother @adrian522

If we get another, I'll change Div 5 to a 14 team league. We're still waiting for 3 people to sign up anyway so haven't set a draft time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Right so. Can the Division 4 commish send me an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lapse

I'd like to give it a try, never played before though.

Thank you. @Lapse @Paul76567 added to division 5 which now has 14 teams. @BarryC21 Can you add the 2 new player when you get a chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Hey, I won D5 last year, but I think i've missed thr cutoff point for the new season.

I'd like to play again, I don't mind which league i'm put in or anything.

EDIT: Apologies, I've already been added to D5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭sirboby

It might be late but if there is any free spots or to make up numbers I would love to join.

Let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bfarrell_11

If there is any free spots in a league please let me know. Cheers

There should be some spots in division 5, seems a few who said they would join haven't done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CKent

Anything left folks. Would love to join. Pretty experienced player

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Va Va Voom

Hi all, any chance there are any spots available, would love to join, have played before, my normal league has fell apart! Might have one more player interested if needed

We had the division 5 draft there tonight do I think you'll need to create a new division 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jamieg064

Hi All. Also wondering if any spots left? Would be interested in joining.

Hi, I think the divisions are all finalised at this point with drafts happening tonight or tomorrow if not happened already.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Any Chance of moving this over to sleeper for 2023?

• Advertisement

Do you mean create the new thread for 2023?

Advertisement