Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25,000 for a house in Tournafulla for a few days

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Half of that will be gone to the taxman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Doodah7

So what? They can charge what they like. If they can find someone stupid enough to pay it, then fair play to them.

It's also not a rip-off and is in the wrong forum. The price is clearly displayed and as long as there are no further hidden charges, then it is clearly incredibly over-priced, designed to fleece some dumb American with more money than sense, but it is not a rip-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭HerrKuehn

I think the most shocking thing about it is the state of the website it is advertised on. Reminds me of the late 90's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I read that as Tallafornia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ryder Cup mightn't even exist in the same way in 2027 now with the breakaway tour likely getting bigger-and-bigger

I'd worry if people are paying up front for these houses will they get shafted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Doodah7

There will be a Ryder Cup alright, just not with any of the mercenaries on the LIV Tour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭HorseSea

There are several more offered for more and for POA, one listed at 70,000. FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

5 years is a long time

Things will have changed so much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,022 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

It was the same hype when it was in Naas year's ago, supposedly no accomodation anywhere , and restaurants booked out, I was at a gig mid week in Dublin on Ryder cup week and it was like a ghost town .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭pjdarcy

In fairness it looks like they need the money to fix the front garden and driveway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,411 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They won't get it. People tried this for the 2006 Ryder in the K Club and got left with no renters, and the bill for wherever they moved out to temporarily after being assured they'd make thousands in profit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

the rip off here is the person running the site and getting very gullible people to think they can rent at the prices suggested.

He's very good with his patter and has been on radio, but is very careful how he says things.

He's taking €195 from each of those suckers

Advertisement