Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An apology

• 09-07-2022 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭

So after things not being good for me for a few years, things are good again now, in fact great.

Before I went on the missing list, I had sponsorship money to offer as prizes for two cup competitions. The first was underway and from reading back over the old thread, it seemed to go a bit pear shaped and I don't know if it was ever completed.

Needless to say, I still have that sponsorship money that was promised for those cup competitions and have sent a message to CSF offering to provide those funds as prize money for the FSA Leagues.

So I just want to say sorry and hope it didn't affect anyone's team selections on those gameweeks the cup was supposed to run.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I don't think anyone would complain.

Glad to see you back on track.

You are great contributor and honest person.

At the end it was sponsorship, not our money so no issue there I think, but thanks for the update.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Well the sponsorship money is still here waiting to be used in FSA however deemed suitable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

As I said by PM, this should be a thank you thread instead for such a great gesture.

Delighted to see you’re doing well!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Na Im not looking for thanks at all, just wanted to make sure it got where it was supposed to be when i was last here.

Im planning on sticking around seeing as things are going well for me so ill see if im able to increase that sponsorship too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I'd say majority of people would understand when they're told things got on top of you. Delighted to hear you're back in good form. FPL prizes are about as relevant as pre season drafts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Glad to hear you're keeping well. Take care of yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Main thing is you are well.

Good to see you back and best of luck for the future,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Thrilled to hear you're doing great again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭skippy15

Didnt want even comment in the thread titled apology as all agreed not needed, in terms of the comeback welcome back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Welcome back! Good to hear you’re doing great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement