Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 09-07-2022 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I blocked my 365 after accidentally entering the wrong pin too many times so I called the number on the app to unblock it, but when I’m typing in my account number the automated voice is telling me it’s wrong. It’s definitely the right number, and it’s the last 8 digits of my iban. What do I do now?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,177 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Maybe they mean your User ID, not your account number?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tylingsi

Thanks. No, they definitely meant the account number because after ringing the third time and using the exact same number they accepted it - up until I typed in my new pin, when they disconnected due to their error. Smh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi tylingsi,

Thanks for your post. If you call us on 0818200362 one of my colleagues will be happy to help with resetting your log in details.

Thanks

Tara

Advertisement