Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Court appearance

• 09-07-2022 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Nbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Post edited by Traceyfinn00 on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

All the stuff like ‘sick mother’, ‘dunno whether she was alive or dead’, ‘I was traumatised’, ‘was not aware I was disqualified’ just won’t cut it

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Traceyfinn00

No I swear to god I'm telling truth I had moved address the time I had not been aware I was disqualified I had the proof of the date I moved and gave to my solicitor I'm not using these as excuses I'm just stating my condition I'm not here for sympathy

My mother got sepsis the day I was caught and we were told 24 were critical I gave evidence of this to solicitor too I'm just saying I genuinely did wrong and terrified

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Your solicitor is really the best advice you can go on and will be able to present your case best i do wish you luck its a tough situation to be in for what it is worth i doubt you go to jail but your driving record will make insurance difficult in the future .

I won't ever drive again u see I lost my eye due to a tumour years ago and qll insurance companies were quoting me 5000 a year because of my eye I simply couldn't afford it so I know I'll never be able to drive in reality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Why ask here? Your solicitor should know better than randomers on the internet.

Don't tell the judge about your under the counter wages tax avoidance either.🤐

Because I can't get an appointment with him for over a week qnd I needed some where to have some idea what I'm facing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭rolling boh

how many insurance issues have you had and how long have you a licence could well come into it .

I've been caught 4 or 5 times no licence insurance over a span of a few years I went to court for only one and was let go no penalties

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

This thread is rather funny

A one eyed disqualified driver with a mother having sepsis and held for 18 hours in a cell.

Sure why not add a wheelchair to the mix.

• Advertisement

God damn - So you drive purposefully without insurance? Who cares that you didn’t know you were already DQd (I find that hard to believe)

You do deserve to be punished. Not sure what will happen though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

Ah jaysus, you can't be believing this crap.

Check the posters other threads - all similar and rather funny

Horrible people I'm telling the truth here yes I've one eye yes my man had sepsis thanks for making me feel worthless

Ah sorry - On phone so didn’t even check. New version of boards doesn’t make it easy

Another time waster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

Whose car were you driving?

My sisters

Thanks for qll ur help I'm deleting my post I'm going through a hard time I dint need people making fun of my life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Hobgoblin11

on your bike

Dundalk, Co. Louth

Advertisement