Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Barr - Long Way Home - 7 Day Highest Bicycle Mileage Guinness World Record Attempt

Options
  • 10-07-2022 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Looks like Joe Barr is back on his bike again, riding between Malin & Mizen Head, trying to cover as many miles as he can over the course of 7 days (July 10th-17th). Rather him than me, I did Mizen to Malin with a group over the course of three and a half days a couple of years back and that was plenty!

Have a look at the live tracking link below to see the route he's taking and where he is at present - if you're lucky he may be passing you by, and I'm sure he'd appreciate any support you can give him along the way, especially in the latter stages.

Long Way Home | Primal Tracking

Comments

Advertisement