Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otherside Festival, Slane.

Options
  • 10-07-2022 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone make it to this, this weekend. You lucky lucky people, you probably got the best weather this summer. Any reports or reviews?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Additions to the 2023 line up, its shaping up not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭Alkers

I am going this year, didn't last year. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

As much as I like festivals I'm glad I'm not going to any this weekend as the weather just looks awful, good luck to anyone going to this, this weekend bring plenty of waterproofs and keep dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,832 ✭✭✭Alkers

Came back from this today, weather not at all as forecast - was absolutely brilliant.

Good setup for a festival I thought but it obviously didn't sell well so there was a distinct lack of people in attendance and a lot of the stages felt empty. Mostly good for those that were there but obviously not for the organiser.

Lashed rain this morning so that kept us in camp and we were planning to stay for the evening but when we went into the arena around 12.30 there was pretty much nothing on and only one or two food options open. Didn't make it too appealing to stick around so we hit the road then.

Advertisement