Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Shoes

• 11-07-2022 9:51am
    Administrators Posts: 390 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

This discussion was created from comments split from: comfortable shoes for work..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭josealdo

I am wearing work shoes the last 30 years, no problems until last year , then planters foot , my heels were killing me , I tried the golfball execise , that gave temporary relief , until I wore saftey shoes again . Then I made a slant board, this solved my planters foot problem but the balls of my feet are now killing me .

I am considering wearing a pair of shoes that look like saftey shoes but are comfortable. A few guy in the job do this. Its not a dangerous environment, in 16 years nothing heavy dropped anywhere near my foot or anyone else I work with .

Can anyone recommend comfortable shoes when your on your feet 8 hours a day

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Split from old thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,284 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

MBTs are the best shoes if on the feet all day and there is no requirement for safety footwear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Tonesjones

Similar issues and complaints myself. Came across these after a good bit of research. Really comfortable throughout the day on hard factory flooring. Solid base and cushioned.

Go a half size up and also can be ordered different widths

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

I prefer padded flats or comfortable sneakers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement