Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replacement Airpod pro charging case

• 11-07-2022 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Do you need to buy direct from apple? If so, how? Does not seem to be a direct link on their site.

Any pairing issues?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Best way to do it would be get on to support through the app.

They are really very good, and if the old case broke, they could potentially replace it for you for free, but even if they can't replace it for free, they can send you the invoice for the part you need(charging case)

There should be no pairing issues, i've had both of my airpods replaced a number of times, and to be honest there has never been an issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭BraveDonut

Thanks @eeloe

This was for my son and that's exactly what he did. Since he last the case he had to pay full price. 120 eur delivered! 😫

Advertisement