Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allianz Insurance - Pathetic service

Options
  • 13-07-2022 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get through to Allianz to find out information.?

I was involved in an accident a month ago where I was hit by another driver. No question of fault but I just contacted Allianz to inform them this had happened, but I was not making a claim on my policy.

Following numerous phone calls, being told I would be called back, I have had no response from Allianz to say what would be happening. I now see they have raised a claim against my policy, when I distinctly explained I wasn't at fault and the other drivers insurance would be covering it.

Do they ever contact customers to advise what their process is..? Apart from the myallianz app, they seem to be doing their own thing and I find myself looking for answers from garage and assessor.

One of the customer agents even confirmed to me to hound people or they wouldn't follow up with me - Not very inspiring

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

This is how insurance works. You go through your insurance and they do the dealing with the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

Exactly, it's the going through my insurance that I am having trouble with. Can't get through to even discuss with them. Keep getting transferred to the 'other' extension

Advertisement