Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick melodic hard rock/metal band looking for Drummer OR Bassist (bonus points if you can sing)

Options
  • 13-07-2022 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Oíche Fuar are gearing up to get gigging and get a 7 track album of original music recorded. Founded in October 2021, best described as a fusion of melodic death metal, doom, grunge, hard rock and metalcore. You can hear a 2-minute sampler of our demos here: http://oichefuar.com/ - influences are Opeth, Gojira, Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Baroness, Alice In Chains, Anathema, Swallow The Sun, Alcest, Mastodon...we could go on!

We are looking for a Drummer (to replace our current drummer who would prefer to play bass/guitar) or a Bassist. Bonus points if you can sing as we love layered vocals and harmonies and have 2 vocalists at present each doing clean and screams/growls. We're friendly and inclusive so anyone and everyone will be considered, though ideal age range is 25-45.

Currently a 3-piece of guys between 30 and 40. 1) Drummer and Vocals 2) Rhythm Guitar 3) Lead Guitar and Vocals. Currently in the pre-production stages of recording an album and hoping to fill the gap in the next 2-3 months before hitting the studio. Serious about gigging and serious about recording. We practice together 3-4 hours per week in Limerick city, generally on Sundays after 3pm. Amongst us we've been in several different bands over the last 15 years and have played at least 30+ gigs during that time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Santifire

Hi man, do you still have opening for a gighead. I've been looking for a band to develop my skills. Please hit me up if you'd try me. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dj357

Hey buddy, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, you still looking???

Advertisement