Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stamullen

Options
  • 14-07-2022 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Myself and my partner are looking to buy in Stamullen. I've done a bit of research, seems like you've a few options for going into Dublin city centre for work, Mathews Coach or drive to Gormanston for the train or a shuttle bus to Balbriggan to get the train/101. Just looking to hear from people who live in Stamullen what the commute is like? Seems like a nice little village and not too far away from towns that have more choice available for food/pubs etc. I believe you can walk up to the City North for the bus but I can't see a route on the maps?

Also just looking for a bit more info on the village itself and the area in general how do you find living in Stamullen?

Thanks a mill,

Marcus Antonius

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭rockdrummer4

Not in Stamullen, lived in Balbriggan. But yeah the 101x and Carolan coaches to the city centre is great.. especially if you work around the quays..

alot of takeaways in balbirggan, not may places to eat out / pubs , 1 or 2 decent places in my opinion.. plenty in Skerries tho..

Balbriggan has Tescos and Lidl.. easy commute to airport which is handy..

Advertisement