Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renovation insurance

Options
  • 15-07-2022 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

good day ,

we are renovating victorian terrace house in Dublin 2 around 200 sqm , I noticed in the contractor quotation a quote for insurance of 25k , I was shocked !

since I thought the contractor should have his own insurance , I am not from Dublin my hubby is and this is very new to me , can you please help me !

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Are you sure that's just for insurance? Does it say anything else, like 'insurance and preliminaries'?

E25K for insurance alone, for a job of that nature, would be totally OTT so I would suggest it covers other items too?

Advertisement