Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ivana Trumps death...suspicious or coincidence?

• 15-07-2022 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,705 ✭✭✭✭

So I see the former and first Mrs Donald Trump has died in whatbis being described as an accident.

Mother to three of Donald's children (ivanka, DT JR and Eric) it seems that Ivana fell down a flight of stairs at her home in New York. It has not been ascertained yet whether this was the cause of death or maybe contributed to her death.

Now I know people fall down the stairs and die every day but to have the former presidents wife have a fatal fall, the day before he and his children were supposed to testify under oath to the NYAG about his business practices.

Tragic accident or sacrificial lamb?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭Iguarantee

I'd guess it's a coincidence.

I can empathise with her kids, losing your mother isn't easy.

Aside from that, I couldn't care less about her, the family or their business practices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,616 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It could be that the stress of the upcominh trial .. may have taken sedatives / booze and an accident more likely under those circumstances.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,705 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

But she's not on trial, she's not under investigation, although yeah she could be worried for the kids.

Advertisement