Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ending isolation with negative test?

Options
  • 16-07-2022 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey, so I got a positive antigen test on Tuesday. Didn’t really have many symptoms, only reason I tested is because I started getting body aches similar to ones I had back at the beginning of the pandemic when I had it. I had been really fatigued for a few days prior, like to the bone tired but thought it was because I had started a new job and was getting into a new routine. I’ve literally felt fine since Wednesday night.

Anyway, I tested this morning and it’s now negative. Could I have got a false positive? Or a false negative? Is it possible I had Covid for a few days before I tested and that’s why it’s now negative? Just trying to figure out if I can leave isolation even just to go for a walk outside in the nice weather.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

It Is possible you could have had either false. Do you live in an urban or rural place. Is there not a place you can go where you be away from people. You be outside. If you are anyway nervous take the test tomorrow again and if negative then take it you are.

Advertisement