Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSL Error on the Android App

Options
  • 16-07-2022 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, Is there anything wrong with the Android version of the Banking App. I'm currently abroad and I am getting an SSL Error and the app just does not start up. I've uninstalled it, cleared all the data and cache, rebooted the phone and nothing is working. It would be great to know if the problem is on my end or with the app itself. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good morning,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We have had no reports of this error message over the weekend. I would recommend trying the app on both mobile data/wifi to see if this works- or try an alternative wifi network if mobile data isn't accessible. If your difficulty persists, please contact our customer service team on 00353140440000. One of my colleagues will be happy to help.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement