Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miele washing machine hadn’t been used for three years, broke down soon after recommencing use again

• 17-07-2022 9:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭

i have heard this happens and it has happened to me. The washing machine worked a couple of times but is now not switching on at all. Like it’s not even connected to power. Any ideas if a replacement is the only option?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

Unless it is a very old miele at the price of a new one get it checked by a competent service engineer, they are a bit different. You can start yourself by checking the plugtop and replacing the fuse. if no joy get an extension cable and try will it work from a different socket

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ninap

For what it’s worth I have Miele (washing machine and dryer) that were in storage for 8 years (!) and worked more or less perfectly. At one point had to reset the washing machine. And the dryer shuts down if used too much. But basically both still working well

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ninap

Was going to get Miele engineer to look at them at one point but they charge something like 30 euro for 15 mins!

Advertisement