Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newtown Woods Drogheda

Options
  • 17-07-2022 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Has anyone reserved/ booked one of the new builds in Newtown Woods, we viewed and liked the property but are unsure of the area. We don’t know the area at all, we are a family with young children. One of us may need to commute to Dublin once/twice a week. If you have bought there could you please share what you like about the area and also any cons you might have about it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 qba73

Hi,

I have reserved. Will be in the same shoes as you - commuting to Dublin 1-2 days a week. What I like: beaches nearby (walking, jogging, open swimming), cliff walking paths (jogging), cycling (greenway - short but with plans to be extended over the new few years), not so far away from hiking areas (Carlingford, The Mournes).

A few organic farms around - fresh veggies, meat and eggs.

If it comes to commute: either bus or train or your own car. After living many years in Dublin, I wanted to move to a more quiet (hopefully) area.

Advertisement