Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayaks and transporting

Options
  • 18-07-2022 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

I have a sit on kayak and recently bought another . In respect of transporting I know there are J bars and stackers . That's my dilemma . Should I get dual J bars or the i stacker . the latter looks good as it can be folded down when not in use, which will help on fuel and aestethics etc. ? Just want to know from your experience , whats easiest , safest and in long run good solution. Many thanks

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with boards.ie. Try asking in a forum that's related to the topic instead, such as the Kayaking forum:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Goonermad

Why not. I posted under kayaking and am looking for advice on transporting 2 kayaks?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi @Goonermad you had actually posted in the Newbie forum where new users can post questions about how to use or navigate the site. We have various forums for specific subjects. I have now moved your query to Canoeing and Kayaking where you might get some replies. Thanks.

Advertisement