Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Tips & Advice for a New Online Business

Options
  • 18-07-2022 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking for any tips and advice that anyone might have in regards to SEO and online business promotion. I have recently set up a new online business and I'm looking for all the info I can find. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭EdensTempleX

Yes it seems to be a massive part of getting started. More so than one could imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rptech

Not sure about SEO tips but you should definitely look at digital marketing side of your company or website. Have you ever heard about Richads? Push ads notifications can be an effective way to monetize your website or mobile app. Here are some ways to make money with push ads notifications:

1. Join a push ads network: Join a push ads network such as PropellerAds or RichPush to monetize your website or mobile app with push ads. These networks connect you with advertisers who want to promote their products or services via push notifications.
    2. Optimize your push notifications: Optimize your push notifications to ensure they are relevant and engaging to your audience. Use eye-catching visuals, persuasive language, and clear calls-to-action to encourage clicks.
    3. Segment your audience: Segment your audience based on demographics, location, behavior, and other criteria to ensure that the push notifications are targeted and relevant to each group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EleanorRich

Congrats on your new online biz venture! SEO is a game-changer. Start with keyword research, create quality content, and stay consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pipermania

Also, check out this awesome Long Island web design company https://ecommercemaven.com/long-island-web-design-company/ for expert help. Best of luck!

Advertisement