Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tillage Incentive Scheme

Options
  • 18-07-2022 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi All,

For those of you who have applied for this , where do I go on Agri food website to confirm I have enrolled for this

As per gov.ie, when I complete BPS 2022 which I did back in May, I would receive correspondence from gov to enroll in the Tilage Incentive Scheme . I have not heard anything. I saw on Farmers journal last week that need to enroll online??

any advice appreciated as deadline is 20th July.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

Log onto agfood.

Scroll down to exceptional aid measures and click on it.

Click on select scheme to enter top left of screen.

Click on Tillage Incentive Scheme.

Don't know what you need to apply, but once you've submitted it, it should say application submitted successfully, log back in and go through the steps again until you click Tillage Incentive Scheme and make sure it says application submitted beside todays date and not draft application.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Thanks so much for the info. Got it done now. Thanks .

Advertisement