Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

consignment shop in Ennis?

Options
  • 18-07-2022 10:23pm

not donations to charity but hoping to get a little money for some good quality items. do such shops exist around here?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I don't know about selling stuff on consignment, but there's a few places will buy second hand stuff.

If it's consumer electronics stuff, CEX on O'Connell St. will buy it: https://ie.webuy.com/

I think GameStop (also on O'Connell St) take second hand games, and maybe consoles. Their website doesn't work.

There's an antiques shop on Abbey St. (Tony Honan). I've never been in it, but they might buy jewelry, ornaments, etc.

Obviously selling on adverts.ie, donedeal.ie and FB are other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

I think a company on adverts called Zbiz sells consignments. I know nothing about them bar they have a lot on adverts for sale.

they seem to be "selling" only new products

but there is little chance that they have all those products in stock, especially in Ireland

probably a drop-shipper of some sort.

Advertisement