Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-doing my backyard

Options
  • 19-07-2022 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, I have absolutely no Idea how to garden or anything related to it. I recently moved into a new house and the backyard that Builder has provided has lost of stones and that is making the lawn look really bad. Can't grow anything. I called up a few landscaper who could re do the garden but the quotes seem enormously high. Has anybody who did their backyard on their own be kind enough to share their experiences and step to where they put turf rolls and got their backyard look nicer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Jess2019

We were in a similar situation, our back garden was full of grass and it gets waterlogged when it rains. We got an extortionate quote from a landscaper so we decided to get some composite decking instead. it looks amazing and we can finally use our back garden now. Before we couldn't even sit out as we had no patio.

Advertisement