Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paternity leave - what happens after sending application in?

Options
  • 19-07-2022 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

So after Ive sent the relevant form to MyWelfare I get no notification at all as to it coming in etc. Does the money just blindly get sent in upon the time im off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Bump. Any idears?

• Administrators Posts: 13,975 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Have you spoken to your employer? Have you taken the paternity leave yet? I assume your employer has to send something to confirm that you are taking the leave between certain dates.

Here's the contact details for the relevant department. You'll probably get better answers from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

I’ve also submitted an application and it appears to be sitting at “under review”

I’ve submitted the form to my employer and then sent it into the application portal on mywelfare.ie

I think it’s just waiting game. To note my child is yet to be born.

Advertisement