Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breach of GDPR

Options
  • 20-07-2022 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,

In the last 4 years I have experienced at least four cases of breach of data protection where I and/or some other parties have been affected.

The first time, some personal medical information was disclosed. It took a while, eventually the DPC came back with recognition of the breach.

The second time I received to my personal email address, an encrypted payroll file from the company that manages payslips for my Employer.

The third time, a statement with medical invoices of some patient was sent to me by my medical insurance.

Last, a document with my personal information was sent to a person unknown to me by a County Council.

For the last case, I would like to file a complaint. I am not sure how this works now. The first issue took place shortly before the changes of GDPR regulations in Ireland, I am assuming it works differently now?

Could I please ask for an advice?

Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement