Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jobseekers benefit

• 20-07-2022 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I applied for Jobseekers benefit over 3 weeks ago but still have not been rewarded it yet, how long do you usually have to wait and how long do you have to pick it up from the post office.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,029 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Did you apply via mywelfare account or at local intero office 🤔

If you have sufficient contributions in 2020 it should take no longer than a week but I'm aware the department under a lot of pressure and some delays being experienced.

The quickest way to get an answer is call your local SW office in the AM.

Whilst normally your sent a letter, detailing payment if awarded and collection day, It may be a case (unlikely) that you've been approved and payment is ready for collection at PO.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marywf

I applied through intero office as I work in a school and had others forms to submit. I definitely have sufficient contributions. As you said they are probably under alot of pressure at the moment. Thanks for your reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,029 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hopefully you'll get and update today, I'd say it's just a processing delay 😉

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement