Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applegreen birthday offers 24th July

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

There should be traffic plan in place and marshalls.

Drivers were just stopping and queuing completely ignoring other traffic.

In normal circumstances if the petrol station is too busy you move to the next one, these muppets just stopped and kept waiting without any consideration whatsoever.

Rant over. Quick Sunday trip to Newbridge turned into a nightmare...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,813 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Was grand in my one so wasn’t ‘very wrong’ there

Location dependent so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,883 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

The Gardai should have moved the queuers along. If Applegreen can't run their promotion without grinding the immediate area to a halt that's their issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭jaffa20

The car wash for 2.47 is good price. Saw loads of people queueing for car washes when the tickets last 7 days 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭skinny90

Why not just do fuel at the price for the day. The scramble and queues might less condensed.

Or even use vouchers to get a better rate in your next fill after you pay say €20 euro or higher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

People probably lost 24.7 c advantage by burning fuel in queues 😂…good offer but 2.47 hrs was a bit disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭mikeecho

I got there nice and early, only about 4 cars ahead of me, saved about €28 on fuel, and arrived home with some croissants for breakfast.

Anyway, that's it, done for another year.

Advertisement