Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Home alarm system

• 22-07-2022 9:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for advice on a home alarm system, want someone who is good and not going to rip me off. Limerick city. Thanks 👍

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

T&K Alarms

Yes, there are cheaper out there, cheaper for different reasons. Some offer a free alarm but you've to sign up to long expensive monitoring. Some had cheaper equipment overall. In saying that they're not the most expensive either, they're ballpark in the middle of pricing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭Hooked

Another vote for T&K

Did my parents gaff in town and we used them when we moved out the country.

As many, or as few door/window contacts as u like. We also singed up for the app & remote monitoring for a fiver a month. They zoned our garage separately. In and out in half a day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

Sounds good to me 😊. I know some of them are offering monitored system for a few quid but you'll be tied into a contract for years. Just want a good system that can alert me if the alarm goes off. I'll give them a call. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭homingbird

If you want to go down the route of setting up your alarm system you wont go far wrong with these easy setup as well .

LED Bulb Camera 1080P HD Wireless Panoramic Home Security WiFi CCTV Fisheye Lamp IP Camera 360 Degree Home Security|Surveillance Cameras| - AliExpress

Advertisement