Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais Meter Readings.

Options
  • 22-07-2022 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭

Hello. Are there any Bord Gais Energy:(Electricity) customers here who happen to reside in apartment blocks? I have just received an email inviting me to submit my own meter reading in order to avoid my next bill being based on estimated consumption. I have never been requested to do this before in two years at this address. I was under the impression a meter reader with access to the building comes in to take the readings. Also, the electric meters for each apartment are located in locked metal cabinets so how I am supposed to take the reading at all in that case. Should I do nothing and just ignore the message? Trying to contact customer service is difficult, to say the least

Comments

Advertisement