Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working family payment delays?

Options
  • 22-07-2022 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

I applied for a renewal on my wfp over a month ago & have heard nothing back. They are probably swamped with applications but I’m getting really fed up now waiting.. the extra money would come in really handy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,984 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hi, it's frustrating I know but based on reports across the forum there are delays being experienced in processing most payments unfortunately, not sure if a call or email might worth trying.

Fingers crossed it won't be too long .

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭vickers209

i put in a renewal last February for wfp

They declined my renewal based on last years income,

i argued the point that based in current income im well below the threshold

Im still waiting on an appeal officer,

Last payment received was end of march,

Am sending weekly emails asking for an update getting same response they are waiting for files to be transferred from sw office to appeals office,

4 months without a payment in current climate and can't apply for back to school allowance either as dont currently have any sw payment!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭tamara25

Sorry to hear that vickers.. doesn’t sound very fair at all. My renewal claim was granted thankfully but we are getting less than half the amount we were on last year.. neither mine nor my husbands income have changed that much so I don’t understand it at all.. I was 15 minutes waiting on the phone this week trying to contact the department & eventually hung up.. plus I don’t find the welfare website very easy to navigate… stressful

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sweetb663

Hi, my WFP was under review on mygov ID for weeks, now when i login its disappeared doesnt say disallowed or under review, just gone then when i click to apply it says still under review, has anyone noticed this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Yes , nothing to worry about, this happens, you will properly hear from them soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Shadow22

Hi

Any update at all? I'm in the same boat, disappeared off mywelfare website. I'm 7 weeks waiting now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

it was very slow this time around, i waited over 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emziede

@Sweetb663 hi, the same thing happened to me and I'm still waiting to hear back on my application. I rang and they said it was a glitch In the system but that my application was still there. When I log on its still not there, its really concerning as I'm waiting 9 weeks now and nothing. Have you heard back or been accepted yet?

Advertisement