Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Challenge 2022

Options
  • 25-07-2022 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Challenge tour event this week in The K Club

Anyone going?

Im off work end of week, thinking about driving up from Cork. Tickets are free which is a nice incentive

I figured you're talking about seriously good golfers and a real opportunity to see them up close without the crowds of a main tour event like Irish Open

Comments

Gary Hurley and Amateur Mark Power are the two names that I will be looking out for. Gary won his first pro title on the third tier Alps tour and is currently fifth on that tours order of merit.

Mark is an outstanding amateur and I think he could be one of Irelands top players when he turns pro next year, after graduating from Wake Forest University next May.

This is my favourite week in golf as you get to see some of our top young talent and getting to see them inside the ropes is a nice bonus too. Best of luck to all the Irish players teeing up this week. An Irish winner will do very nicely.

Advertisement