Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOMO.ie - cannot get support as CHAT not available and they won't give support over email

• 25-07-2022 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have emailed GOMO however they say I have to talk to them using CHAT but its not available on their website at all every time I check. Getting charged for 2 sims and only using one .... cant get talking to anyone...

Has anyone been able to talk to GOMO using chat recently ?????

My debit card expired and so payment did not come out. Called when I realised what had happened and they said they could not put a new card on my account without them having to send out a new sim. I asked if I can keep my number which they said I could. No new sim arrived but new sim number appeared on my bill and I am being charged for both.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Goto the website. Click on help & support. Click on search and a chat now button appears on the right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,136 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I wasn't getting any chat button today but did get an answer when I contacted them via Twitter DM

Advertisement