Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA ATX IRL version

Options
  • 25-07-2022 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Anyone doing this exam by self study what book are you using and where didyou purchase it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 stevob77777

Hi, just wondering how you got on with this - did you continue to do the ATX Irl variant? I'm based in Ireland - I did the TX UK variant before as material for it was more accessible, thinking of doing the same for the ATX exam. There is a book by Paula Byrne which is ideal for the ATX exam but doesn't seem to be much out there other than this for the IRL version unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭franciscanpunk

did it through accountancy school in the end who provide a book as part of the course. the one i have will be slightly dated now due to latest budget changes but if u message me ur details ill send it to u.

includes past papers n solutions

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭franciscanpunk

did IRL version

Advertisement