Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Your Service

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Kitchen looks good!

Yeah the breeze blocks were manky! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dromquinna

Many thanks everyone for your 7 years of great comments. It was always entertaining for me to look at you from the sidelines and i have to say you see things before they are even shown. It is a great forum made better by your comments. Best wishes, John.

I enjoyed this episode, but essentially it was a big ad for the ICA/An Grianain

Dromquinna wrote: »
    Many thanks everyone for your 7 years of great comments. It was always entertaining for me to look at you from the sidelines and i have to say you see things before they are even shown. It is a great forum made better by your comments. Best wishes, John.

Oh stoppit, c'mere, g'waaay *blushes*

No seriously John, thank you so much for dropping by after every series, there's no words to express how much it delights all of your big fans here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

It was a good episode, a nice last hurrah for John!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭baldbear

Nooooo. Don't go John. Great Sunday night viewing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

amdublin wrote: »
    I enjoyed this episode, but essentially it was a big ad for the ICA/An Grianain

They all have lovely bottoms are all a big ad for the enterprise featured

can't wait for the repeats in the summer when they do the review after a few months...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Thanks a million for dropping in every year John, I don't think anyone else on Television ever posts on the forums about their programmes.

You will be missed from the show, best of luck and continued success for all your business interests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I think that An grianian should couple with a spa and have spa breaks with whole healthy food (and a few bubbles) thrown in. Market it at mammy and daughter types or even mammy in law and daughter in law to be . Could be a 'civilised' hen night type thing. ( before son signs over half the farm mammy should get to know her)!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Thanks John for stopping by - knowing you'll comment at the end of the series adds so much to this thread.

All the best for the future. You will be missed from the programme.

Well that was terribly exciting altogether with John dropping by.

Right who's off to watch Bannon do the opposite of Francis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

I'll miss John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Skid X wrote: »
    Thanks a million for dropping in every year John, I don't think anyone else on Television ever posts on the forums about their programmes.

You will be missed from the show, best of luck and continued success for all your business interests.
    Thanks John for stopping by - knowing you'll comment at the end of the series adds so much to this thread.

All the best for the future. You will be missed from the programme.

+1.

I want to print and frame this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Skid X wrote: »
    Is the ICA connected to Macra na Feirme?

That's meant to be a great group for outing, events etc. Maybe they should compare notes.

I wouldn't have thought so. Macra is a organisation open to young men and women, under 35's I think.

ICA would be quite different, women only and the membership seems much older although I don't know if there is a minimum age.

The building and the setting are lovely, it just needs to be more modern and better advertised and maybe offer different events not just classes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

This is a bonus.....thought it was over.

Revisiting a place...but It's still Francis...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Nice place, 100k a year upkeep though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Treat tonight as we hadn't seen the original. Lovely family. Lovely house. Lovely presenters!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Bobsammy

Won't be able to watch tonight! Too busy enjoying all that The Park Kenmare has to offer! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bobsammy wrote: »
    Won't be able to watch tonight! Too busy enjoying all that The Park Kenmare has to offer!

Colour us all jealous!

Enjoy it :)

Won't be able to watch tonight! Too busy enjoying all that The Park Kenmare has to offer! :cool:

Oh enjoy!!!!!!!!

And come back to us with a report afterwards please! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Ah here, was it really necessary to tell us that?

Hope you've said a big hello to the boys from all on boards (well, this thread anyway!)

5K on a castle, AND a leisure centre?

Drops and oceans spring to mind.

This fella is the image of - gah, can't remember his name, did the programme about rural Ireland last week!

Why all the big shaking of heads about changing the door colour?? :rolleyes:

Just do it!

Love Karl!

Oooh, Mammy is going to be difficult about everything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Great Karl is on!

Even the unstoppable Karl seems to be a bit fazed in the face of a frankly mutinous Mammy!

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Even the unstoppable Karl seems to be a bit fazed in the face of a frankly mutinous Mammy!

That is the word exactly!!!!

Advertisement