Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second floor

Options
  • 26-07-2022 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi

Please see video attached I couldn't upload it to boards so I'm linking it.

https://imgur.com/a/VpIJc18

Can anyone diagnose the problem or suggest a solution.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mopoperator

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I'm not sure I fully understand the issue. Yes, I can see the marble rolling it could be that the floor was put down unevenly or I noticed the marble is rolling towards the bed, wooden boards. Do have some flex in them so it could be rolling towards the bed because it is compressing the boards in that direction.

Hi Adverserial

Thanks for replying.

I just used the bedroom but this is an issue with the bathroom and second floor in general.

When I walk on the floor in the middle of the room I've felt it has subsided a little bit.

Been like that since forever but just wanted confirmation of possible causes.

Perhaps the joists have become loose.

Like if I walk towards the bed or bath the floor doesn't feel as solid under the feet.

Unlike the floor adjacent to the wall.

I've also tried stamping with my right foot and the feel is more tender in the middle of the room than other parts.

Advertisement