Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Office Professional Lifetime Licence

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Cerco

So what is your point then?

I have purchased this product. You are provided with a Licence code and a Redemption Link to the Microsoft site where you your download the product.

You can pay using Paypal. Total cost including taxes $49.18

I have used this site in the past to buy a lifetime copy of VPN Unlimited (KeepSolid) and get regular updates from the Keep Solid Group.

Having reviewed the above posts I accept there may be an issue with this offer.

Thanks for the responses

Post edited by Cerco on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Glaceon

It's probably not legitimate. A lot of these sites offer resold volume licence or developer keys which can be revoked at any time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,883 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Indeed.. this comes up every few months.

Microsoft Office is only available to general customers under either an Office 365 subscription (personal or family), or the full retail package at a cost of several hundred quid.

All of these cheap Office keys/offers are for volume license or developer keys as you say which are not available/sold to the general public but sold to businesses under a very different agreement and are not for resale. They may work for a day, week, or occasionally indefinitely but they can be deactivated at any time and there is no support offered with them. If you need to reinstall Office at a later point then you may run into problems too.

The best (legit) value is in Office 365 Family which often gets discounted for a year's sub by Amazon or Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Any home user who wants an office type suite should look at Libre Office, FreeOffice or just use Google Sheets.

Most people don't need the full functionality of Office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭sioda

I pick up the yearly sub for office in Argos most years for about 60 quid purely for the one drive back up office is a bonus.

Advertisement