Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Waiting Room and Delivery Queries (No referral links)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mun1

i have that in both my orders source code, one (MY RWD) with a hidden VIN and confirmed pickup date and the other (MY LR) with Feb-Mar date and no hidden VIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭og2k7

I have the same and still showing Feb-Mar so could be just default - but double negation could mean something ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Johnsena
    Mr

Hi all, long time lurker on this board. Thought people with Feb-Mar orders would be interested, I have had generic Feb-Mar delivery date (MY RWD White/black) since I ordered (19.01). When I logged onto my account this afternoon I received a notification about accepting "tesla Vision" and then my order page had a specific date range (Mar 24 - Mar 31). There is no VIN in the source code but it does say Is VIN assigned = True which is a change to what was there before. Also I no longer have ability to edit design on the order page.

My read of it is that they are still working through cancellations and I would say anyone with a Feb-Mar slot looks optimistic for Mar delivery (The guys in store told me if it hasnt changed to Apr - May by now then you are looking good).

Hope this helps for those of you agonising with the uncertainty. I personally have sold my car over a month ago and am really struggling on a bike so this is great news!

Just to add I now have a VIN on the app. I checked this VIN on the Hoegh Autoliners website and the car is on the Hoegh Chiba which is being unloaded now in Zebrugge.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Definitely great to see they are still assigning VINs for Feb-March.

We ordered 14.01 MY RWD White with Induction wheels. No hidden VIN or exact dates yet. Fingers crossed based on your update. Enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,970 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

Maybe we found the new owner of the car rejected by @slave1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

I would think the Induction wheels will be your delay, if my memory is right they would push the car over the grant pre price drop so very few if any ordered and due to be in this quarters shipment, if they are not a dealbreaker and you can edit your order back to geminis you would have a much higher chance of being matched

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Just got a text (similar to a good few on Facebook) saying the following:

Tesla Action Required - Due to unforeseen logistical changes, we need to reschedule your Model Y collection. Please reschedule your collection appointment here. We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Collection has gone from 14th to 17th. They better know the 17th is a BH and it's a real delivery date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭innrain

• Registered Users Posts: 11 RawDeal

Same. 14th to 16th

Kinda annoyed since I had booked the time off work and booked the train tickets. It will be a pain to reschedule work holidays. Hopefully no more changes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Similar. The 16th was an option and then suddenly gone. We're driving a borrowed wheelbarrow (Yaris) so we really need the 17th to be firm.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 RawDeal

My punto is pissing coolant and the indicator goes into hyper speed when I press the brake. She’s only barely hanging on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭allinthehead

Same here, changed to the 17th which wasn't an option when I made the initial appointment.

☀️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭waterwelly

Bit of a joke really.

They should be flagging these things well in advance to give people, and businesses, certainty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭silver_sky

No text from Tesla for my 16th March pickup so I guess all ok.

The VIN on my 3 is 762XXX so quite late compared to the others posted above.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 asdasdadad

My M3 RWD is also 762xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 17,971 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Tesla now looking for payment but haven't factored in the grant reduction!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

2 options.

1. Pay the balance minus €5k.
    2. Wait for them to adjust the invoice as they announced last week there was a glitch effecting some accounts not showing the grant deduction.

PS. Another option is to call or email them as I think they can manually adjust it.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭bf

Got the same & was Effie and blinding. Went into the app & secured an earlier delivery date 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 17,971 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Yeah I think I'll give them a bell in the morning.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭rob808

I'm looking at mine at the moment has car price €48180 and the amount due today €47560.Im confused why is there two amounts when it should just be €47560.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Killer K

Don't worry about it. Had the same. Pay the amount due and it will show up as a 0 amount due when done.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 LENT23

Based on below if VIN was after 710,865 it was made in 2023

Sold my Q4, so now its a waiting game until pickup on 27th.

First time selling a car for cash, here’s how it went:

got enough with a bit to spare on price for 212 Audi Q4 . So able to sit into a 2023 MY RWD with no cash needed.

interesting market at the moment for selling second hand EV’s for cash.

supply is starting to rise and along with Tesla price cuts , this has softened the second hand EV market.

depreciation was 12% (based on price i paid 2 years ago, 20% based on price now)i paid for the Audi Q4 2 years ago, which to me is still good value.

I got offers in december for near the price I paid for it 2 years ago , but could live without car for 4 months.

received a total of 6 prices ranging from the ridiculous low ball offers (tesla, autobuy,we buy cars) to decent offers from Audi main dealers. Went with Audi dealer (offered best price when i wanted to sell it)

it’s obvious the demand for Audi Q4’s (like most EV’s) has softened due to both the rise in supply and also buyers heading towards tesla MY

price rises for new cars in the last 2 years have distorted 2nd hand prices a fair bit, so im comparing the price with the money i spent in 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭allinthehead

Hopefully collecting my car on the 17th. Do they wash the car prior to collection, and if they do can I request that they don't?

☀️

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

So, the Hoegh Chiba is on the move, and is on the way to Oslo. They must have been working night and day to get a lot of cars unloaded.

I reckon now that our cars are on the Delphine, which has just rounded Land's End, and is due in Dublin at 06.30 tomorrow. Fingers crossed 🤞.

Anyone think this is a bit soon or am I on the money here??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭grimman

Still got a “Feb - March” delivery date with no VIN.

Wish there would be some communication from Tesla. Following ships & refreshing the account page is driving me up the walls

50 MYs, 50 M3’s in UK inventory . Pity they wouldn’t send a few our way

Think Delphine it can hold over 1,300 cars . It left Zebrugge last night (3rd) at 11pm.

Was there enough time between Hoegh Chiba docking on wednesday 1st and offloading and then transfer them to Delphine ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Me too.

Have a M3 LR on order since Jan 13th and it has stayed at Feb - Mar since then.

I also cancelled a RWD MY on 20th Jan (original order Oct 2022).

I have since also put in an order for a MY LR on 19th Feb and that is stuck on Apr - May too.

Advertisement