Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla Model 3 and Model Y Waiting Room and Delivery Queries (No referral links)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

"If they have no hope of meeting the delivery date it's disingenuous at best and possibly illegal at worst"

Totally agree

• Registered Users Posts: 37 yazzer

when I ordered the car - the tesla lad told me it would be September delivery - i did not believe him - now im beginning to think that the april/may dates are just for crowd control -

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

I see one of the Red Y Performance models has been snapped up now too (Red / White).

Also the black one that was reduced to 70k is now back up to 74k

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

Good idea about a Google Sheet but beyond my paygrade unfortunately how to anonymize it correctly.

Here's the CSV for anyone with the skills.

User,Model,Type,Ordered,Colour,Other (hitch/wheels/white seats),Initial ,Revised

Datadude,MY,LR,Jan-14,Black,,Feb-Mar,Jun 15 – Aug 29

mun1,MY,LR,Jan ?,?,,?,Apr 24 – May 10

Usernameunknown,MY,LR,Jan ?,?,,?,Apr 24 – May 10

Sprocket123,MY,RWD,Feb-04,?,,Apr-May,Jun ? – Aug ?

KLF,MY,RWD,?,Black,,Apr-May,Jun ? - Aug ?

liyan,MY,LR,Jan-14,White,,Feb-Mar,Apr 24 – May 10

Im_no_superman,MY,RWD,Jan-14,?,,Feb-Mar,Jun 16 – Aug 30

Im_no_superman,MY,LR,Feb-11,White,,,Apr 25 – May 11

carcharonjuice,MY,LR,,Black,,Apr-May,Jun 15 – Aug 29

Yazzer,MY,LR,Jan-18,White,,,Apr 25 – May 11

Silent Running,MY,LR,Jan-13,?,,,Jun 15 – Aug 29

josip,MY,LR,Jan-13,White,,Feb-Mar,Apr 24 – May 10

poyndexter,MY,RWD,Jan-28,White,,,Jun 16 – Aug 30

iniall,MY,RWD,Jan-20,Black,,Feb-Mar & Apr-May,Jun 16 – Aug 30

liamog,MY,RWD,Jan-25,Black,,Feb-Mar,Jun 16 – Aug 30

Kenajonn,M3,LR,,Blue,,,Jul 17 – Sep 30

Celtic_oz,MY,LR,Jan-13,Black,,,Jun - Aug

Definitely looks like only white cars in the Apr 24 - May 10 window.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭bf

It definitely looks like there will be model Y deliveries in Q2 and now M3 to Q3. For those who have got EDD with specific range in April to May, I'd be fairly confident of getting a car. Jun - Aug seems less certain....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

I've a black MY LR in the Apr24 - May 10 window.. Ordered the morning of the price drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭bf

Was told today the process of registering cars for delivery next week will start on Monday morning, people should expect receiving their reg form Tuesday on

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭sprocket123

Took test drive of MY today. Lovely drive. Breaks very sensitive and took me by surprise. Mentioned to the girl my delivery date got moved to June-August and she said it was related to software update and I would get my April-May delivery. Make of that what you will

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Jasna1982

I make of that, that it gives me hope and I’m not sure I want that 😜

Use my Tesla referral link for free charging credits: https://www.tesla.com/referral/jasna121868

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RobbieP

Mine was White RWD M3 all standard for apr/may been pushed out to July -Sept if you want to add it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Forerunner

Ordered MY RWD in early February and delivery date pushed out from Apr/May to June/Sept…anyone cancelling MYLR or RWD any colour, can take it :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭rx8

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RobbieP

Sitting in a kids soft play refreshing the M3 inventory constantly.. the white RWD with sports wheels pops up again… my heart stops.. click buy now and it disappears… back to refreshing the page every 2 mins. What has Tesla turned me into 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 23 akbell42

I had a White RWD M3 all standard ordered 1st week of March for apr/may delivery, now been pushed out to July-Oct in case you want to add to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭nailer8

@unkel has a blue one.” Is that still available?

I’ve a MYLR Black/Black on order since 14/1 now pushed to July-Aug now.

think I’d take a RWD

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭KLF

For the tracking doc, Ordered mine Feb 2nd, EDD 16th June - 30th Aug was est April - May, induction wheels chosen

I’ll pm him thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mun1

Got my collection date for MY AWD 20th March (bought from inventory yesterday )

Ive cancelled both my MY’s just now(tesla are processing deposit refunds)

so MYRWD MSM (in baldonnell) might be appearing in inventory shortly .

hope someone here gets it.

David in Tesla Dublin good to deal with

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭silver_sky

A couple there have them today. I'm due delivery of a 3RWD on 16th but nothing on my account yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,934 ✭✭✭✭josip

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

Thanks josip, yes it's working fine...I've added my two orders there too 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭JOL1

What Tesla are well known for is moving EDD's. The details on your account often move out (causing a skip in heart beat) only to move back again shortly thereafter. Am just sharing so for those who are experiencing this don't lose hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭alan kelly

Assume the reg just shows up on the app under the Vin number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,562 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Under the order agreement. I'm working on the assumption that the more often I check the page, the faster it'll appear!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

I'm applying the same logic, seems a pretty solid approach to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mun1

for those still with late April -may dates , Hoegh Bangkok is due to arrive in Zebrugge on 30th March, and might have RHD for Irish market.

Arrives in Suez Canal on 17th Mar so if it does have Irish VINs , they might start appearing then.

time line would fit for late april pickup in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭brasher

It looks like all the RWD's got the Jun-Aug dates. Some LR's got the Apr-May and some got the Jun-Aug.

A definite date range is the best I've gotten so far. Mine went from Feb-Mar to Apr-May and now that specific Jun August range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Must get my boat tracking skills up to speed once more :)

Advertisement