Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think I’ve been scammed

2»

Comments

hope you got sorted OP.

I have AIB and Revolut. I'd never keep more than a few hundred (max €300) with Revolut. I just use it for contactless and lack of fees but transfer as I need it. I'd be petrified to keep €20K with them for this very reason, lack of anyone to talk to if there's an issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,994 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

This is a bit of an off the wall thought but I have sometimes had problems with online chat (not revolt other companies) on one particular computer because of settings when another computer connected fine. So have you tried chat from different computers.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭raxy

Is this post a wind up? I just tried to contact revolut support & was speaking to a live agent within 20 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheTruth89

People should just ignore all texts like this and if they state something check your account directly not using the link in the text. Never trust a link that has anything to Do with important accounts.

Advertisement